Mike and I have made it one year!!! This past year has gone by so fast. I am so gratful for Mike and all that he does for me. I don't quite know where I would be if it wasn't for him. He is my strength that gets me through each and everyday. I love him so much and couldn't ask for a better, more loving husband. He teaches me by his example everyday. I know how much he loves the gospel and what a strong testimony he has. We are a truly blessed family and I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him.
We didn't get to do much for our anniversary, unfortunately Mike has Mono. He is on the uphill battle, but he is still so tired. Maybe this next couple of weeks we will be able to go do something fun.
Life couldn't be better, well maybe it could, but life is good. Mike's dad is home and doing really good. He still gets really tired but at least he is able to be home and get back to his normal life. The month of May is birthday month. My sister Heather, Natalie, my mom, and Mike's brother Cameron. So gratful for our families. They help us in so many ways and we love them all so much!!!
Summer is fast approaching and Mike hasn't been able to race his Go-Kart yet. I feel so bad, that is what he loves to do. Hopefully soon we can get him out there racing. I love summer and being able to do so many fun things. This summer I'm hoping to be able to go to Bear Lake a ton, get some camping in, and maybe so road trips. We will see what the summer brings. For now Mike and I are just glad to be done with another semester of school and be able to relax for the summer.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment