
I want to make a version of this very, very bad. I think that this shirt is adorable. I guess we will see how good my sewing skills are??? Stay tuned, maybe if it's good enough I will show everyone my mad skills.!.!
The happenings of the Losee's so far have been minimal. School has begun and so now Mike and I don't have much of a life. Mike is busy with history and Math (I'm not a very good tudor in math, I don't remember that far back). He works hard at school and work, I don't know how he does it? I'm in my Social Work program now and loving it. There is so much to learn, but I couldn't be happier with the path that I have chosen.
I have been feeling very crafty lately and have started a bunch of sewing projects but have yet to finish them. I will get all excited about a new skirt that I want to make and get it 3/4's of the way done and then want to start a new project. Needless to say there are a bunch of half done skirts and dresses at our house. Poor Mike. I have been wanting to start making cute skirts for little girls and selling them, but who knows when I would have time. My latest that I want to try are:
What do you think? Cute or Not? Let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment