Michael and I moved back to Wellsville, don't think I mentioned that yet? We are renting a small, older house. Older means cold and yes we are usually cold. But having the heat on constantly hurts out checkbook way too much, so we bundle up in sweaters and cuddle to stay warm. I am loving being back in Wellsville. I'm closer to my family so I don't get too lonely while Michael is at work at night. Not that I am home all that much anyways. But it is nice to know that they are just across town. Michael has been working every saturday this month and probably all of next month as well. I know that I complain about not being able to spend much time with him, but seeing your husband for maybe an hour or two a day before you say goodnight is not all that much fun. It does make the time we do spend together that much more special and meaningful. And hey, we don't ever fight. Not that we ever did before, but we are not together enough to get on each others nerves. Just teasing. That is one thing that I am very grateful for in our marriage, Michael and I do not fight. We disagree ever now and then, but that is rare. We have a very good understanding of each other. I love him so much!! He is such a good husband and truly my best friend. I didn't think it was possible that I could love him anymore than the day we were married, but I do more and more each day.
Ok, so new year usually means goals and yes I do have some, probably the same as most people, but I'm hoping that by putting it out there will help me to get my butt in gear and actually do them. So here they are in no particular order:
1. Get Healthy. I have gained about 50 extra pounds since we got married almost two years ago. (weird it's almost been two years, time flies when your having fun) This will entail eating healthy and exercising. No more fast food junky for me. (but I love my fries and burgers, no, be strong) The girls in my family have decided to have a little weight loss challenge. See who looses the most percentage of weight by Thanksgiving. Whoever does wins 100 buckeros!!!!

2. Stay organized. I have become lazy in my old age. In order to make my life easier and run more smoothly and have time to spend with Michael, I will keep my house clean and organized. Ha, easier said than done when Michael is your husband, I love the man but boy is he messy. So maybe this will be a goal for both of us. Put away our stuff!!!!

3. Become a better member of the church. That means going to all my meetings, attending the temple often, and reading my scriptures.

4. Go on a trip. I hope anyways. When I say trip I mean a big vacation. We have been wanting to go on a cruise but maybe we could just go to California and play. This is a little difficult when you are on a budget, but I think we could make it work.

5. Is just for me to know and you to find out.
I need to do all of my goals in order to be ready for my last one though. So I need to get going.
I can't wait for 2011, each year with Michael will keeping getting better.

No comments:
Post a Comment