Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update and Projects

Thought I would just do an update about the pops in law. On Monday Scott had a heart pump put in. It is an open heart type surgery where the doctors connect the pump the his left ventricle. He no longer has a pulse, crazy huh. Anyways, everything went better than planned. On tuesday they had him up and walking, which is crazy to me, but the sooner the better. Needless to say he was worn out today. It is going to be a long long road, but we have already been blessed so much from our Heavenly Father and I feel that it is all going to work out perfectly. We all just keep praying for the best.

I finally took some pictures of the projects that I have been doing while I am a widow at night. Those of you who don't know, Mike works swing shift, so I am alone at night and get bored. I have resorted to crafting. Here are some of my attempts.





2 comments:

  1. Kenz,
    I love all of your crafts, I really love the one on the bottom with the window pain. You are such a talented crafter :)
    I am glad that things are going so well for Scott we will continue to keep him in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those crafts! Where do you get your ideas? There so cute!

    ReplyDelete