Life has been good with the Losee's. We stay pretty busy all the time with school and work and spending at much time together as we can. I can't believe that it is almost April. I wish that it would look like that outside. We keep getting snow and I want sunshine. I want to plant some flowers and get my hands dirty. But it will come when it wants to, as it usually does in Utah. We are getting settled in Wellsville. We both now have callings in our ward. Mike is the 2nd counselor in the Sunday School and I am now teaching the CTR 4 in Primary. We are both excited. We must be still be new because it has finally come up that we get to talk in church on the 17th. Not too excited about that though. I am NOT a fan of public speaking. Pray for me.
School is as busy as ever. Papers, papers, papers. I think that is all I do each week, write papers. I want to craft and decorate my house, but it will have to wait till school is done. I have done a little bit. My mom and I got together and made some flowers and an egg out of wood for spring. I sewed some curtains for our bedroom, but that is about it. I'm getting the bug to create, but I have to hide it away for a little while longer. I can't seem to find my camera since the move or I would post some pictures of what we have been up to. Mike and I got to go down to Vegas for Nascar again this year. We got to stay with Nicki and spend some time with them. It was great weather and wish that I could be there right now. It is always great when you get a suntan the first of March.
Two wonderful people had a birthday this month and I just would like to share how amazing they are.
First off is my amazing mother-in-law. I couldn't ask for a better one. She does so much for Mike and I. Debbie is one of the most giving and sharing person I know. And talented to boot. She can sew just about anything that you could imagine. Lately she has been sewing vests for people who have had a heart pump put in. It has pockets that fit the batteries perfectly. She has had lots of practice with making them for Scott.
Momma Debbie

Next up is this handsome little man.
Rieker Ethan Glenn

He came to our family through the miracle of adoption.


His birth mom loved him so much that she gave him to Mark and Natalie to have both parents that could love him more than anything. Rieker turned 4 and told his mommy that 4 year olds don't throw fits. He is too old for that. He has the most loving spirit and when you look at him he lights up your life through his eyes. We always thought we could see his perfect soul through those big brown eyes. Happy Birthday little man. We love you so much.

I like your blog. We're sad you guys moved. Hope all is going well.
ReplyDelete