Am I the worst blogger or what? Let's not answer that ok. I won't give you my excuses, but lets just say that life has been extremely busy for Michael and I. So what have we been up to lately? School, school, work, work. It seems like that is all that we do lately. I would like to post about all the amazing adventures that we go on and do, but that is not in our cards lately. Maybe after we get done with school.
Michael:
Michael has been super busy with school this semester. He is taking his history classes and has been studying his head off. I'm so proud of him for working so hard to do so good in school. He has also been putting lots of hours in at work. Now is there busy time and I expect to not see him very much. That is not saying much because I already don't see him often. I feel so blessed to have Michael as my husband. He takes such good care of me and is a strength in my life. I honestly don't know what I did to have him in my life, but it must have been something amazing because that is what he is, AMAZING!! He never complains about anything, he just mentions that it was a rough day or something. Couldn't ask for a better person to be by my side for eternity!!
Michael has the itch to race. The season is about to start again and I don't know that he could wait much longer. He went and pick his kart up and brought it over for my family to check it out and he took it up and down the road a couple of times. I wish I could have captured the look on his face, grin from ear to ear. He enjoys racing so much, hopefully this year we will be able to go to more races.
MacKenzie:
I will be graduating on May 5th, and couldn't be happier!! Six years is way too long to get a bachelors degree. It has been a long up and down roller coaster of a journey. I'm proud of myself for sticking it with it when times got hard and I probably would have given up. Now I just need to get through this last month and I will be FINISHED! I have been working a couple days a week at Hycomp, going to school everyday, and working at my internship at LDS Family Services. I have big plans for after I graduate, CLEAN MY HOUSE. It has been very neglected, when I get home I have homework and the last thing I want to do is clean. Big goals I know, but such is life. I had surgery about a month ago, which went great. I have a small bladder and have what is called Interstitial cystitis or IC. It is just cracks in your bladder that act like a bladder infection. The surgery was to stretch my bladder and see if I really had IC and I do, but I also have three ureter's when most people have two. So I'm lucky enough to have more urine getting pumped into my small bladder. Yipee for me! I just have to watch my diet and don't eat certain acidic or spicy foods.
We are in the beginning stages of house hunting. We started a couple months ago, but got caught up in school and haven't done much since. Once we are out of school hopefully we will be able to find something or maybe build. We just really want a house of our own, and Michael wants a garage, I do too, but maybe just a little bit. I never thought it would be difficult to find a house. I guess when your limited on budget and area to buy it makes it harder.
Michael and I are coming up on our 3rd anniversary and plan to go to Yellowstone. I've never been and can't wait to see old faithful. Hopefully there will be lots of camping and road trips and weekends at the lake this summer!!!
In other wonderful news we have a beautiful new niece, Bailey Hope Guymon!! Love her to pieces!!! And also my sister Jeanine and her family from Alabama that I never get to see are coming this August for a trip. Miss that family so much!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment