Michael and I found out that we were having a little addition to our family on April 17th, 2012. We had been trying for a little while and I took dinner to Michael and my water tasted really funny so I thought why not take a test and sure enough it was positive. I was trying to decide how I would tell Michael and just couldn't wait so I told him that night. We were living in Wellsville and would take walks when he got home from work around 10:30pm, but of course he was late that night so it was really more like after 11:00. So he gets home and i'm all ready for our walk and he gives me this look like are you serious i'm tired. I had gotten a pink and blue balloon and tied the pregnancy stick to them(gross I know) and placed it on our path that we walk. Michael gets to them and was going to pop them! I kinda had to make him look closer, he finally figured it out and asked me if I was serious, not his exact words, but that is what we will go with. Needless to say he was excited and shocked.
I was not a fan of the first 15 weeks of my pregnancy. I was quite sick and miserable and we waited to tell our families till about 11 weeks. I suffered in silence and hid it quite well, or so we thought. My mom thought I had a brain tumor, and his family thought we didn't like them anymore. We stayed alone a lot and I complained of headaches a lot.
First time seeing our little. Most amazing sound in the world-heathly heartbeat!
On August 8th Michael learned that he was going to be outnumbered, so excited for a little girl!!
A few progress pictures:
25 weeks- I didn't start to show for a long time, obviously
27 weeks
30 weeks
34 weeks
36 weeks
40 weeks
So ready to be done with being pregnant and meet our little girl, and yet i still had another week. . .

I thought you were making an announcement for about two minutes there. :) I was so close to texting you! haha
ReplyDeleteشركة قص اشجار بدبي
ReplyDeleteشركة تنسيق حدائق بدبي
شركة تركيب مظلات بدبي
شركة تركيب شلالات ونوافير بدبي
شركة توريد و تركيب عشب بدبي
شركة تركيب طارد و شبك الحمام بدبي
شركة تنظيف سيارات بدبي
شركة مقاولات بدبي
شركة دهانات بدبي
شركة شحن من دبي الى السعودية